CAREERS at italDesign Group
· Pre-Construction and On-Site Project Management.
· Five years experience required.
· Degree in construction management or
related field preferred.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities
in a dynamic fast pace environment.
· Must have understanding of construction terms,
estimating, purchasing, scheduling and planning.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
at all times.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work
with and manage cross-functional teams.
· Proficiency with computer applications,
including Microsoft Office suite.
· Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate professional
and sub-professional construction management work
· Greet and welcome walk-in prospective clients.
· Qualify client - obtain floorplan of project.
· Prepare a hand-draw design based on client’s needs.
· Verify all measurements ensuring accuracy.
· Develop the project by producing drawings and
utilizing company software
· Ensure that sny customization requests are feasible
· Send project proposal with drawings and elevations
for client presentation/proposal to be drafted.
· Demonstrated ability to design and sell to
contractors and homeowners.
· Excellent knowledge of kitchen, granite tops,
bath cabinetry, materials, finishes, and detailing.
· Working knowledge of Autocad ,20/20 Design,
and Microsoft Office suite.
· Can perform detail-oriented tasks in extremely
demanding fast-paced working environment.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to articulate ideas both verbally and in writing
· Kitchen and bathroom project experience:
Five years (Preferred).
· Five years of sales in the same environment.
· Auto Cad or 20/20 Design: Three years (Required).